Seat hose (14) male quick disconnect fitting
into female quick disconnect fitting (12).
10. Seat hose female quick disconnect fitting
(8) into male quick disconnect fitting (6).
11. Position upper end of hoses so that they
cross beyond clamp (4) and under boom
12. Remove top half of tube clamp (4).
13. Position 30 inch hoses over open clamp (4).
Install DOM spacer (16), top half of clamp
(4), lock washer (17), bolt (18), and tighten.
c. Verify Hose Installation.
When hoses are installed correctly, 30 inch
hose (8) (with female quick disconnect), will
be positioned along Driver Side of boom.
curbside of boom.
Hoses will crossover after clamp (4) and
under boom elbow (15).
Hoses are positioned in clamps (3) and (4)
so they do not stretch or bind when dipper
or boom is moved throughout its range.
If hoses are not crossed bucket and
auger controls will operate reverse of
what is expected.
Layout of Metal Rigid Tubing Prior to Kit Installation.
Layout of Hoses and Connections after Kit Installation.