Figure 1-1. Rock drill assembly, right front, 3/4 view with shipping dimensions.
(14) A hydraulic boom control valve (fig. 1-2)
which controls the feed tilt, boom lift, feed swing and
feed extension, and boom swing functions.
(15) Two air operated tram control valves (fig.
1-2) to operate the left and right hand tram motors.
(16) A pump motor shut-off valve (fig. 1-2) to
maintain hydraulic pressure for the hydraulic functions.
(17) A lubricator fitting (fig.1-2) which is used to
1-2 introduce oil into the air stream.
(18) A lower main frame assembly (fig.1-1)
which is the tractor section of the drill carrier.
(19) A track oscillating system which permits
each track to move separately to conform with terrain.
(20) Two tramming motors and transmissions to
power the drill carrier.
(21) A hydraulic pump and air motor pressure